Another one of my favorites was Bomb Girls. I was so mad when they cancelled it and gave us that lame series finale. Anyone else upset with that let down? Here Comes the Midwife is an amazing series. I started reading the books as well.
Here's what's on my Netflix must see list. While I impatiently wait for June and the return of Orange is the New Black!
- Heathers: Young Winona Ryder, Christian Slater- The clothes alone are a reason to watch! The Heathers, Veronica, clueless parents- and "I love my dead gay son!"
- Labyrinth: This is one of my all time favorite movies as a kid! I was 10 when it came out and was completely traumatized by David Bowie's crotch bulge and his dancing around in tight pants!
- The Thing Called Love: River Phoenix, early Sandra Bullock, River Phoenix, Nashville, and did I mention River Phoenix?
- The Slap: This is the Australian version that the Americans copied. The Australian version is way better! Didn't realize just how much sex and boobs were shown on Aussie tv!
- The Borgias: I have not watched this yet. But my good friend tells me it is amazing! Jeremy Irons is in it and from what I've heard, if you like The Tudors you'll like this one!
I watch alot of documentaries too. 30 Days with Morgan Spurlock is awesome. You might remember him from SuperSize Me. Too bad his show got cancelled too. I think he has another show that is similar on MSNBC or something.
What is one your Netflix must see list?